Call for Tender
Search for an evaluator for an evaluation in Southeast Europe
Deadline: October 31, 2023 (11:59)
The Rosa Luxemburg Foundation (RLS) is looking for an evaluator for the evaluation of the RLS program Southeast Europe.
The evaluation will be conducted in English and BCMS and will cover the period 2018-2023.
The evaluation is formative in its focus and is intended to support learning processes and contribute to the future implementation of the regional program.
Applications are possible for individuals as well as a team.
The Terms of Reference will be sent upon request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Offer and deadlines
Please submit the following documents:
- a substantive proposal for an evaluation study according to the Terms of Reference, including a time schedule,
- total fees and daily rates; travel expenses will be reimbursed according to BRKG (daily allowances will not be reimbursed additionally)
- a detailed and comprehensive CV,
- informal explanations of your work and working methods, indicating your experience with impact analysis of activities, especially with political education and media projects and with related evaluations
- if you have experience with other important aspects of our tender / terms of reference, please refer to them as well
- High methodological competence, especially in qualitative and participatory methods; high analytical skills
- Evaluation experience, especially in the field of non-profit political education work
- Experience in analyzing media projects
- Advanced Knowledge on result based management
- Very good knowledge of the English and BCMS language
- Knowledge of the German language is an advantage
- Very good knowledge of the region and its actors
- Knowledge of the work of political foundations is an advantage
- Inter-cultural competence
Documents from interested parties in English should reach us electronically by 31.10.2023. The final order will be placed by 15.11.2023.
Rosa-Luxemburg-Stiftung Southeast Europe